Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rules of PE

Should dodge ball really be banned from schools?  Childrens favorite game to play in Physical Education not able to be played.  I think that it should be allowed in schools with a few modifications.  I dont think dodge ball should be allowed in elementary schools but only high school.  You have guys and girls in high school 16 and 17 years old.  If it is a game that gets people as involved as this game, then why not have it in?  If you play with soft balls that will not do damage to the body, why not play it.  This is a game that most children love to play and we are told that we shouldnt play it because its bad. 

2 comments:

  1. Modifying the game of dodge ball can be beneficial. If some similar game is played it should only be at a more advanced level . If it was my class I could see it being more of a fitness game that allows everyone to stay active with out ever being out. Changing some rules and making sure safety is first and for most reinforced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that dodge ball should be allowed to be played. It is one of the students favorite games. There can be different rules and equipment to help with the safety of the students.

    ReplyDelete