I have always been big on technology and everything it stands for. I love everything from, computers to tvs to smart phones. I thought i knew a lot about computers also until i took this Tech for Pete class. This class has shown me how to use a lot of the programs that my computer has to offer. I finally know how to use all of powerpoint. I never knew how much these programs actually had to offer. Im glad i had the chance to take a technology class to learn about stuff i never knew how to use.
this class has really helped. Some one like me that's not 100% comfortable with the unfamiliar types of technology, this class gave me a good opportunity to really get a better grasp of what I was missing out on. I now know how to add more things into the class that would involve more hands on technology to find new ways to grasp my class attention.
ReplyDeleteI agree, having a technology class definitely has opened my eyes to all the forms of technology we can incorporate into the classroom. Technology is a great tool and it should be utilized if it is adding to your curriculum. Having this technology class has also made me more comfortable with the technology that I am using. Like you said, before this class i thought I knew a lot about computers and programs. Now after taking Tech PETE, I saw that there was still a lot I didn't know and that there's still a lot to learn.
ReplyDelete